link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> So we had a warmer day today... | Priester Photography

So we had a warmer day today...

and I was able to clean out my van without my fingers turning into red, frozen nubs.  That was nice.

However, it does not make up for the fact that we know it's going to continue to get colder.  And colder.

This is the reason I'm creating another "warmer days" post.

This is from our last camping trip of the year back in September...

I just love this face.  And she's such a somber little thing that I don't get to see it often.

Taylor getting her fishin' on.  Check out the seriousness on that face.  She means business.


Matt helps London put hot dog on his hook...

London fishes with said hot dog hook...

and Mariah got results from her hot dog hook goodness.

It's all about technique.

Summer caught a lizard.

He was a cute little thing and felt quite at home on her leopard print swimsuit.

Two things about this image:
1.  My cheapie little lens did pretty good at getting this little fella in focus even though he was so tiny.
2.  I'm hoping that Summer's hands look this way because she'd been submerged in the river for several hours and not because she's eating her own flesh.  Ew.

This shot just describes the weirdness that is Summer.  I mean Summer, my daughter, not Summer the season, though Summer the season can sometimes be weird too.

She really liked this lizard.  I guess enough to kiss him.  Poor little guy.  Wouldn't you be scared if you saw those giant lips headed in your direction?
B

17 comments:

WSMIL said...

Personally I love it when those big lips are pointed in my direction:) And I love the giggle in London's face while daddy puts hotdog on his hook and would like to know what Matthew said to put that look there. It needs to be said too and I know it sounds prejudiced because it is coming from gma but you really have beautiful children, even wet and scraggly in swimsuits they look good!

Bell Lee Button said...

Wow that was your weirdest post ever! Good, but weird! The lizard is kind of cool, but gross at the same time. Back to school, Tata

Bookworm said...

I love the father son bonding time! It is so sweet. and those wrinkly lips crack me up when they poihnt in my direction, so cute. Haha, anyway, have fun with the camera!

I still like cheese. (come on people!)

WSMIL said...

And I still like Scotch give me a break I do have to wait on Patients occasionally I can't live to serve you:)

M-a-licious said...

I like the last one because it looks like Summer is going, "Ooooh." And another thing. Lizzards aren't gross. They're neat and hard to catch so congrats to Summer.

WSMIL said...

Do you remember Mal a time when you didn't find things like that so neat? Especially when you found them in unusual places? I'm trying to be as vague as possible so as not embarrass but it is one of my fav stories from when you were little:)

Bookworm said...

Okay, Em, i need thses juicy details. i went 3 days with you and I didn't get this story?! I am offended. ;) And Summer has always been the one to catch lizards, little weirdy.

M-a-licous said...

WSMIL, how do these stories spread? Good grief! People I don't even know end up hearing about that story! Besides, Slugs are a completely different matter from lizzards and not near as fun to have on you or should I say in you.

Anonymous said...

doea scotch make you Brite??

Bookworm said...

Some feet stink.

Bookworm said...

Oh! Was that the nose thing?! Iget it! I remember now! Muahahahahahahahahhahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

a skink is a variety of lizard isn't it?

WSMIL said...

I believe a skink is a variety of lizard. And yes this is the nose thing it brings tears to my eyes everytime:) She was so self sufficient and it turned her (and him) into a screaming helpless creature I can't hear it enough:)

Bell Lee Button said...

I'm lost!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i'll hop-scotch to that

M-a-licious said...

Pblth! That's a raspberry to all you story tellers.

Bookworm said...

Oh, Em, we love you and you know it!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .