link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> I now have a new goal in life... | Priester Photography

I now have a new goal in life...

and it's to look this wonderful and hip when I'm a great-grandmother.

Seriously.  How gorgeous is she?  The hair cut is perfect and she was even wearing Ugg type boots with her jeans tucked in.  I have never photographed such a hip great-grandma.  She actually made me feel a little frumpy and I'm not even a grandma much less a great one. 

Great-grandma, if you're reading this:  Keep up the good work.  You look amazing!

I guess the rest of the family wasn't too shabby looking either.  :)

Look at that!  I actually got the baby to look at the camera!  That doesn't happen every day.

Awwww.  Grandma love.  Yes.  She's the grandma.  I want some of their genes.

And awwww again.  Grandpa love.  What a wonderful family to work with.

I'm still working on the baby's session but I wanted to get these on here since they were ready.  I'll add the second part of the session when I'm finished with them.

You can see the rest of the proofs here under "Skaggs Family".

Stay tuned for baby...
B

2 comments:

WSMIL said...

Yes good genes are a great comfort to us as we age! (as are good moisturizers:) But I dearly love the pic with gpa! It's like he just couldn't take any more so he curled into gpa for comfort and protection, that is so sweet. It's terrible how gooy you are making me:)

Bell Lee Button said...

Ya the one with the grandpa could win like an award. It is soooo beautiful. I bet he will LOVE it, and the rest for that matter. It's just so cute! And you got the baby to look at the camera! That is like a once in a lifetime thing! You should be proud, B! Haha.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .