link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> I've found a new therapy for what may be called my "winter blues"... | Priester Photography

I've found a new therapy for what may be called my "winter blues"...

Update:  Come back after the 25th to see the rest of this happy little family's pictures.  For now you only get to see "(insert picture)" instead of the ACTUAL picture.  My apologies...but your interest is piqued now isn't it? 

I thought so.

I had a particularly unpleasant evening last night and an equally unpleasant morning.  I won't bore you with the details, because according to my photographer peers I talk too much about my "issues" and may cause you to doubt my photographic abilites.  Let me assure you...my photographic abilities are fully intact. 

While I was in my state of unpleasantness I ended up face to face...erm...face to machine with my favorite ATM voice.  I think I'll call her Moneypenny...how fitting is that!?  If you have no idea what I'm talking about then read this post to get caught up.

Moneypenny greeted me as I slid my card in the slot with this line, "Hallo!  Please enter your secret number." (Don't forget the British accent...that means everything in this experience).

My secret number?  I have a secret number?  That is so exciting!  I was so excited.  How much better does "secret number" sound than "pin".  I felt like James Bond's sidekick. 

It made me happy.  That's good therapy...results in less than 2 minutes.

The only flaw with this particular therapy plan is that I haven't the funds to support very frequent visits unless I just re-deposit the money I withdraw straightaway.

That could work.

On to the reason for this post...

The Guinn Family

(insert picture here)


We had a good time with this shoot.  They wanted "something different".  I gave it to them.

(insert picture here)


How cute is this shot?  I love his eyes.

(insert picture here)


Here's where the shoot got interesting.  We decided to go outside despite the fact that it was only 35 degrees.  Can you say "brrrrr"?  We did.

I think we pulled it off.  They don't look like they're suffering too much in these shots.

(insert picture here)
They actually look quite comfortable.

This was something I've been wanting to try for some time now.  While I think I'm lovin' this one...I'm just not quite sure about it yet.

But this one?  I know I'm diggin' this.  It almost looks 3D for some reason.  The t.v. looks fake.  It's not.  It is indeed a real t.v. sitting on a real stool in a field that just so happens to have my clients inside it's little bitty screen.  Okay, so scratch that last part...but it IS a real t.v.

You can see the rest of this sweet family's session here...if you have the password.

Coming up:  Another session in subzero temperatures...or close to subzero anyway...I need to move to Hawaii.
B

7 comments:

Bell Lee Button said...

Very good pictures! What a cute family! Back 2 School! Tata

WSMIL said...

I have several british therapies I can recommend that don't involve atm's thus solving the money issue. Now that the important stuff is out of the way let us commence with destroying your photographic integrity with how awful these pictures are, oh wait I can't because these may be some of your best stuff yet. TOTALLY LOVE THESE!!!!! Amazing you just keep getting better, and I continue to wonder how that is possible:) (take my personal bias out of this and you will still see it is true)

Anonymous said...

these are incredable love them on tv in a field with no power source let's see cable or competetors top that wonderful...re blahs must have vit D to survive winter w/genuine smile let's see am i still anonymous?? yes i am not the hotly cute or well dressed ggma and the only gorgeous little ones I have are yours..the have all been wonderful pictures...love families still getting pictures together and making memories to show the kids when they forget...ha gotta go get my vit d gettin kinda weepy..no atm to talk with ours is mute and usually so am I

Bookworm said...

I love the new ideas!!!! They are so cute! And as for the whole secret agent thing, I think you might be with all of the things you do in a days time!! I just love these! And how you said the t.v. looks fake, I think it oddly enough looks a little like a microwave. Haha, nonetheless it is like one of my favorite pictures!

Lunsford said...

I wish more people would tell you they want somethng different! Those are awsome, I love their feet with the tv picture of their faces very cool. And I think you just may be the cure for my winter blues, Monypenny I just love that I can't stop laughing.

Anonymous said...

can I tell you again that picture of
the tv in the field with the family's
faces....is just so fabooooo

Anonymous said...

Hey B! It's me...KG. I was working on my website and made a quick reference to your blog (link) and noticed I had you take our our pics. I had totally forgot about that. I just wanted to stop by and tell you how much I appreciate the time you take and the ideas you have for something "new". It is always exciting!! ~KG

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .