link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Proudly Presenting... | Priester Photography

Proudly Presenting...

another stop motion video!

I personally think the first one was better but I was trying out my new camera on this one so I didn't get the exposure and such quite right.  It was just for fun though.  I'll do better on the next one.  Stop judging me!

Glad to get that off my chest.

I adore the song in this one...simply adore it.  It's "Paralyzing" by Zoe Boekbinder.  I bought her CD after seeing her live at a show presented by Unique Ink here in little ol' Fredericktown.  She's amazing. 

It's not very often that I enjoy every single song on an artists CD....I enjoy every song on this CD.  It's also amazing that my kids love her too, particularly the song "Adventures of Turtle and Seahorse".  You can also buy the CD from her website that I linked to up there ↑. 

I highly recommend it.

Here's our fun little video...featuring my oldest, Mercede and her Aunt Niki.  Good times.

I had to cut the song short because I didn't shoot enough footage.  I ran out of ideas and I was hungry.  A sad excuse, but an excuse nonetheless.  You can hear the whole song on here.

Enjoy!
B

6 comments:

Bookworm said...

At like 1:55 it kinda looked like Mercede was sucking her thumb. I really liked it. Very cute.

Bell Lee Button said...

That was amazing B! I enjoyed every second of it! Personally i like this one better. I am not sure why. But i loved when they pulled up and down the blanket and then had different clothes on. It was sooooooo cute! Uh! I just loved it!

WSMIL said...

And naturally when the little boy pops his head up and the shock and horror of their expressions is priceless as is the way he saunters off, adorable! (yes I seemed to have started in mid thought but I believe I was just continuing Ms. Button's thoughts)

PS: Wormy what were you doing up at that hour, sleep my child:)

Bookworm said...

No, WSMIL: At 1:55 means the time on the video! Haha! Not clock time! Haha. That cracks me up! Advance it to 1:55 and look at Mercede, it looks like she was sucking her thumb.

Bell Lee Button said...

Thats what i thought! Haha but then when WSMIL said her comment i got confused. How weird and funny is this?!

WSMIL said...

Ok so I'm old and didn't understand cut me some slack at least I'm trying. But I totally thought you were up that late and I was going to have to talk to your mother:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .