link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> A Graduation Picnic... | Priester Photography

A Graduation Picnic...

from October. 

I'm so close to getting caught up on editing that I can almost taste it.

Almost.



A friendly little game of flag football.



London scaling the fence to watch the friendly little game of flag football.

Does this make me seem like an unfit parent?

If so, be glad you didn't see the tree he climbed the other day.



Greyson playing his own little game of ball.


Madison giving Barney some lovin'...and possibly blindness in one eye.

Me + London

Me + Summer

Me + Mercede

Kent, shortly after finding a mud puddle by accident.

And my sweet, sweet London being oblivious to the fact that his sweatshirt is on backwards.

I feel like embracing our individuality.
B

1 comments:

M-a-licious said...

That upclose pic of Greyson is sweet and adorable. And the ones with you and each of the kids are good. You did need some pics of the mother/child bonding moments. That must be the downside of being the photographer in the family. Unless you just hate pictures of yourself and then I guess it would be okay.

Excited to see any other photos from that day.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .