link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> A sweet little family... | Priester Photography

A sweet little family...

I was a little worried at first.  The mother arrived with her daughter and oldest son and told me that her husband wasn't very happy about having his picture taken and that her four year old was very shy and may not cooperate.

"Oh boy!", I said.

They worrying was all in vain since everyone cooperated swimmingly.

I was really impressed with how well these kids worked with me...especially the 4 year old. 
It's not easy being four, let alone being four and being forced to pose for pictures.

Of course, the girl...being a girl...was all about being ready for the camera.

I'm so thankful for little girls.  They make my job easier...especially when they have such cute little toothy smiles.

You can see the rest of the proofs here under "Mathes Family".

Two more sessions to edit...sneak peeks coming today...
B

4 comments:

WSMIL said...

The ones with the pond and the truck totally digging them. But my fav is the one of just mom & dad with her leaning over his shoulder. They both just sparkle. You can see the love and I like that!

Bookworm said...

Hey, Ms. Mathes........my elementary school counselor. Cool, I love the one at the pond as a family. So cute.

Bell Lee Button said...

That's cool Bookworm. I really enjoyed the pictures, B. I am sure the family enjoyed them also.

Lunsford said...

"Everyone cooperated swimingly"? Have you been chatting with your British friend in the ATM again?

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .