link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Quickly... | Priester Photography

Quickly...

just three shots from a recent engagement session.

I know they're anxious to see a few of these so I'm slapping them up here before I head off to dreamland.

These are actually the first three I've edited....with many, many more to go.

This last one is my favorite so far.  Well, so far out of the three pictures I've actually looked at...my favorites change usually two or three times as I work my way through each different pose. 

I don't like the commitment involved in choosing just ONE favorite.  It stresses me out.

More coming after I get my much needed beauty rest...
B

6 comments:

WSMIL said...

The middle on is my fav (so far, I too will not commit yet) because of the love but the smirks that are just below the surface, very cute!

Bell Lee Button said...

Hey.......i know them! Hi Jakey! Hehe. That is soooo weird. Seeing someone you know. Ya. They are cute together.

Bookworm said...

Aww! Hi, Jake! It's Bree! These are really good, B! MORE MORE MORE!

M-a-licious said...

They make a very cute couple and yes, I like the last one best as well.

Ashes of Abdication said...

i like them all you did such a good job and i thought the same it is really weird seein jake taking pics idk i just ... idk well i love the pics and they r so cute togather!!!

Bell Lee Button said...

I don't think Jake took the pic Ashes of A! You mean he was innnnnnnnnnnnn the pics! Hehe. Sometimes your little-oh how do i put it lightly-quirks-there we go-crack me up! I found my comment! Haha. Notice up above about 4 lines!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .