link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Two quick things... | Priester Photography

Two quick things...

1.  Just because something appears to be trash, doesn't mean it necessarily is.

Case in point...this picture.  It's blurry and the highlights are all blown (this means "without detail" for those of you who don't speak photography).  But I changed it, and tweaked it, molded it and gave it some love, and now I love it. 

It makes me happy.  I'm so glad I didn't delete it.

2.  I want this house.  It's amazing!  It's beautiful!  I live on a hill so I could totally make this work...if I could just convince my husband...and inherit a fortune.

 I first saw it on the swissmiss site here.  She blogs about all things design related and has some amazingly cool and interesting things posted.  She basically keeps me in the coolness loop, if there were such a thing.

B

11 comments:

Bookworm said...

Where in the world did you get this picture? When did you take it? Anyway, yes, it's cool. ( I have to say she's cute, she's my sister. ) But, I like the hose even more! It's so cool! Where do you find thse things!?

Bell Lee Button said...

Bookworm..do you mean house??????? haha. Maddi is just tooooooo cute! I need to see her! Awesome pic B! BTW that house is cool, but i am pretty sure i wouldn't like it. It looks like an egg!

WSMIL said...

I like the exterior but the interior is too cold and is totally lacking in warmth and that is no way to live. I need warmth and love! But the exterior way cool.

And yes don't throw pics away that one of Maddie May is incredible. One of my new favs!

Bookworm said...

Don't critisize me! You my dear little shrimpy firend have no room to talk! ;)

Love you still......

;)

Bell Lee Button said...

I will get you back, just you wait!

Bookworm said...

However, about the house, I thought the location was terrible and just weird. The house must have cost a fortune and then it is surrounded by a not-so-great-looking "town". Just my opinoin, but the house is really cool.

Bell Lee Button said...

*opinion! Youre such an oppinionated person! JK. Today needs to be a good day!

WSMIL said...

Doesn't sound like it is starting out good Ms. Button, but I hope it improves:) And I agree with the opinionated wormy that the location is awful. As a movie critic used to say "their were parts I liked and parts I didn't"!

Bell Lee Button said...

I love it when you call me Ms. Button, WSMIL, it makes me sound soooooo sophisticated. Ask anyone who knows me that is the last thing i would ever be! Haha. Actually, today was a very good day!

Bookworm said...

YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!! Ms. Button!

WSMIL said...

It tickles me to call you Ms. Button (because for a while I wasn't positive I knew who you were) and it also tickles me to call Bookworm, Wormy (she knows why). But then again I'm easily amused anymore, it's the little things in life that keep us going. Glad your day turned out better!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .