link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Ummmmm. Am I the cutest ever? | Priester Photography

Ummmmm. Am I the cutest ever?

Let me think about it...

Yes. Yes, I am the cutest ever.

Thank you for asking.

I'm the cutest ever, even though I wouldn't sleep for my photographer.

She forgave me because I did this pose for her with the wrinkled forehead.

She even forgave me for burying my head in the blanket like this because of my cuteness.

But then I gave her a dreadfully hard time with this shot.  I'd wait till she was almost focused on my mom's ring and then I'd throw my feet in the air.  In my opinion it was very funny.

But I'm sure my photographer didn't think so, which is why I gave her this pose.  Just to make up for it.

I think it worked.

The rest of my pictures are here under Baby Skaggs.

Just don't get jealous of me and my cuteness if you choose to look at them.  In other words, don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

*It's harder than one would think to write in the first person mode.  I think that it's first person.  I was too busy birthing children to go to college to learn such frivolous things. 


4 comments:

Bookworm said...

I LOVE the one where the little guy has the rings between his feet! It is Ah-dorable! And he is just adorable! B-E-A-utiful!

Lunsford said...

I do love the pictures you get of the little ones asleep, it always amazes me what they will sleep through. But then you miss out on the eyes, and this paticular little lump of cuteness has amazing eyes. Very cool pictures.

WSMIL said...

I want you to write more like it is the baby talking that is to hilarious! Love that!!! And the pics are good too (ok that is an understatement)

Bell Lee Button said...

What a gorgeous baby! So Ah-dorable!-I just love that saying! Haha. I love the one where he was sitting up. He is so alert! And Bookworm don't ever steal my saying again! Haha. 'Cuz that truly was MY saying! JK

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .