link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> I'm sick... | Priester Photography

I'm sick...

but I'm happy.  cough, hack, sneeze

I get to order something tomorrow that's so cool on the coolness meter that it blows the top right off.  If  a coolness meter had a top.  If there were such a thing as a coolness meter.

I will tell you all about it tomorrow.  Trust me.  You will get sick of hearing about it.

It's fresh sheets day at my house (I know some of you will be jealous but don't worry, fresh sheet day will be coming for you soon too), so I'm going to go curl up in bed with the only child that has remained awake.   Which is strangely enough, the youngest.  He'll be watching t.v. but I'll be reading my newest book...Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert.  Maybe a book report soon?  We'll see...it's a pretty interesting book.  I would definitely suggest it...unless something freaky happens in the next 93 pages.

And just because I hate posting words with no pictures because...well, because...you know...the whole picture is worth a thousand words thing, I'm posting this edit of yours truly.  It's extremely intersting how one looks at oneself after spending almost two hours "fixing" ones face.  Society says this is how we're supposed to look.  I even shortened my nose for crying out loud.  That's just weird.  But cool at the same time.  But still weird.

shrug.
B

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry you are feeling puny...but you don't look puny when you do your society face but for the record I like your everyday face..the best part of fresh sheet day is when you get to crawl in them the wrinkle free crispness oolala
can editing fix chicken lips? got a candidate
hope you feel better soon chicken soup and garlic are the top rated remedies

Bell Lee Button said...

Yummy Yummy. Ya i am sick too, plus i had to ride in a very "curving" car-due to the driver-for of course saturday morning. Yuck! Hack! Achooooooo!

Bell Lee Button said...

Anonymous you wake up wayyyyyyy to early! Reveal yourself!:B

Bookworm said...

Emily says you look 18 again. however, I think I like your everyday look better, too. It is just.....you. :)

;)

Anonymous said...

I guess fixing your face takes on a whole new meaning after 2hrs Hope all of you who are feeling gnarly and fluxed feel better soon. Many reasons make a persons days and nights different. What's late for one maybe early for another. B wouldn't you say your character has become more intriguing with your life's experiences?

WSMIL said...

"fixing your face" that's hysterical. I'm all for life experience I just don't want it plastered across my face. Now I love when it gleams out from my eyes (and I don't mean beside my eyes I literally mean from my eyes). Then it screams ooohh she knows more than you think she does. That said, you wasted 2 hours of your life and you will never get them back cause I'm here to tell you that the "fixed" face looks plastic, I'm talking literal plastic (you know I'm waiting for your head to spin totally around). It creeps me out on levels I didn't even know I had. Seriously I can't wait until you feel better, not only because I love you and hate for you to feel bad, but because then you will make this go away with a new post.

PS: aren't you proud of what we accomplished last post:)

Anonymous said...

we are together and now there will be trouble and we refuse to identify ourselves, so enjoy!

Chucky head is scary and needs to go away we like old wrinkled B! I just know we will dream about the spinning head in our nightmares tonight! Please save us get better and post something new.

Anonymous said...

be better and don't share and don't spin your head off...you are not plastic you are real and wonderful and inspirational not to mention the mother of movers and shakers and so inspiring to many needy peeps

Bookworm said...

Ooooooh, anonymous came down on anonymous!

Anonymous said...

different opinions do not a "come down" make. We all agree we like the real B and for fun barbie b. Everyone feel better soon. And for musings where would be in like without plastic or polyester for that matter

Anonymous said...

would somebody stop my dyslexia from leaving out words and generally messing up.....sentence should read. Where would we be in life w/out plastic or polyester....so there gotta have caffeine

Bookworm said...

You guys are so confusing.

Gouda!

;) To EM.........

Anonymous said...

calling us cheesy?....how fun to say Havarte

Bookworm said...

Brie

;)

To WSMIL: Would you like some gouda or brie to go with that farty wine? Hehe, hope you appreciate that.

Anonymous said...

muenster

WSMIL said...

Love my Farty Wine!!!! And no we will not explain that makes it much more fun:)

Timbucutoo

Anonymous said...

Katmando

Bookworm said...

Istanbuuuuuuuulio! ( That was R.S. )

Anonymous said...

Mozambekoooo

Bookworm said...

You'd have t have been there anonymous, it's not the same explaining it.

;)

Anonymous said...

said with an African accent

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .