link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Practice the art of patience. | Priester Photography

Practice the art of patience.

Pretty please?

I had great expectations of reaching many goals today.

I fell short.

Finishing this session was one of those goals.

I'm obviously not finished or I wouldn't be pleading with you to be patient, but I've worked my little fingers to bloody nubs.  Okay, that's an exaggeration (hyperbole) but I'm just emphasizing the point that I haven't neglected the session at all.  I've been on here for the better part of the day...just ask my kids. 

Wait a minute...where ARE my kids? 

That's a joke.  They're in bed sleeping.

I think.

These pictures are just a pacifier for you until I can finish the rest.

So in the words of my mother, "Keep your girdle on."

I have four more sets (poses) to edit.  I'll finish it up tomorrow evening.

Definitely.

Maybe.
B

11 comments:

WSMIL said...

These are all perfection. They are the only ones I seen of that wall pose that work, the way their heads are tilted towards each other makes a heart, awww. Plus I'm totally digging these little smirks below the surface. Like the two of them know a joke the rest of us aren't in on! My girdle is on and waiting, and waiting and well you get the idea:)

Bookworm said...

I really, really like the middle one. I am with WSMIL. Very cute.

WSMIL said...

Such brevity I believe I liked the other you better:) TRY:)

Bookworm said...

First of all, I had to look the word brevity up on dictionary.com. Wonderful website. It means the quality of expressing much in few words. 2. Shortness of time in duration. Briefness. Now, if you don't like me using such few words, then, here you go. I even looked the fancy word up, because for all I knew it meant something to do with braveness. Braveness-brevity. Sounds alike, right? I was wrong. You should be very "suprised" to know that I had no idea what the word meant. Because for all YOU know I could be Einstein's great-great-granddaughter! Phlll! I win.

How was that for wordy?

;)

Ashes of Abdication said...

awwww... those are so sweet!!! i am so glad he finally found someone!!!

Bookworm said...

Sheesh Ash. He FINALLY found someone! Haha, I know you didn't mean that. It was still funny.

WSMIL said...

I'm sorry you had to look up the word, that is just a sad commentary on today's society. And AA that is hysterical "finally" very funny:)

Bookworm said...

Phll!

Bell Lee Button said...

A of A is my buddy, i can pick on her anytime i want. But you two can not! Don't hurt the poor little thing. It takes time to understand some things. Haha. Just kidding. Trying to find the right wedding present isn't easy by the way. You know i swear i already commented on these pictures yesterday or the day before and my comment isn't there! It is like a little houdini or something!

WSMIL said...

It's not picking it's good clean fun with complete lack of maliace, but I know you know that Ms. Button:) We give and we receive so give it right back:)

I've actually saved comments to notebook so that I still have them (you know the time it takes to put these things together) because they kept disappearing!

Bell Lee Button said...

Haha! Ya actually i am glad i found it. It is on the blog before this one. I am such a ditz! Haha

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .