link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Oh my goodness, oh my goodness... | Priester Photography

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness...

this cuteness is practically unbearable.

This was my first real session with the new camera...it is a success!

It helps that these two are the cutest thing ever.

I wish I could remember what I did to get this reaction.

I would also like to mention that I did not enhance their eyes at all.  Not one little bit.  They are just that stunning.

Did you catch the fact that these are all black and white?

I quickly grabbed my favorites from this session while I was working on it to post the sneak peaks.  It wasn't until after I uploaded them that I realized they were all black and white.

I've been considering, as of late, shooting strictly in black and white.  That's how much I love it.

The rest of this session coming soon...
B

3 comments:

Bell Lee Button said...

Aww they are so cute! Are they twins? 'cuz they look a lot alike.

Bookworm said...

These kids are just..........amazingly cute!!!!!!! I love these pictures! They are just wthout words.

WSMIL said...

Who needs color when we have B&W and if this is only a glimpse of the things to come totally can't wait!!! Incredible probably some of your best stuff to date.

PS: hope you can remember what you did to get that reaction:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .