link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Airport | Priester Photography

Airport

The new camera has arrived.

I love it.

It makes me giddy.

Like a schoolgirl.

The wonderful UPS man dropped it off sometime yesterday and it was waiting for me when I arrived home at 4:00.  I then had to turn around and drive to St. Louis (an hour and a half away) to pick up my mother-in-law from the airport.

  Acting like a child with a new toy I grabbed my AC adapter for the car and charged the battery on the way up.  Impatiently I watched for the wonderful green light that would tell me that the battery was at least full enough to let me play for a few precious minutes.

It turned green and I was happy.

I pushed buttons and turned dials.  I made adjustments and tweaked settings. 

These are the first images from my new friend...

Do you know what this is?  I'll tell you shortly.  Hint:  It's NOT three white circles.

These are lights from the highway that I threw out of focus (on purpose).

Aren't they pretty?

To quote an old movie..."They're so CREAMY!"

It's like modern art.

Ooooo.  I love the patterns.

The simplicity.

The colors!

And this?

This is an airplane.  For real.  I saw the plane coming in, aimed, threw it out of focus and shot.  Isn't it a such a cute little plane?

I thought so.

Less dot-shaped images to come.
B

11 comments:

Bell Lee Button said...

That is super cool!!!!! I love the contrast of the colors in the dots! Just ah-dorable. Enjoy your new goods! :)

lunsford said...

very modern, very artistic very cool

WSMIL said...

When you are happy then we are happy because we love you! And I agree with the first one this is super cool. (mostly I'm happy I guessed about the headlights before I read the answer, didn't get the plane) Can't wait to see more from your new toy!

WSMIL said...

Naturally Lunsford and I are writing at the same time so I didn't see what she said until just now so DITTO!

Lunsford said...

scary

WSMIL said...

too true! I do have a question B did you create the colors of the circles or did those occur naturally?

B said...

Those would be naturally occuring colors.
B

WSMIL said...

That really does impress me! They were so pretty but I promise when you are being beamed in the eyes you sure don't think so:)

PS: I do hope this wasn't drive by shooting:)

Bell Lee Button said...

Haha. That totally could have 2 meanings! Haha. It is funny how some things can be turned around completely. Anyways i am weird. Going back to my business! I am psyched, no more school till January 4!

WSMIL said...

Once again B you have set us up for a journey of looking at things differently, or old things and finding them beautiful. Coming home from Walmart just now (YUCK) tired, hungry and just wanting to get home to hubby and warm house and there it was suddenly all around me: these pretty colored circles moving in my direction. I swear I would never have noticed that headlights have differing colors or that there are so many colors in the night when you drive!

Thank you once again for sending me on a journey and bringing me to a new (old) place!

M-a-licious said...

Oooooooooooo. Pretty colors.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .