link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Again with the black and white... | Priester Photography

Again with the black and white...

I just can't help myself.

And again with these beautiful boys,

and their beautiful eyes.

These are a few of my favorites from their session with their beautiful mama.

The little guy wasn't too keen on the idea of smiling.

I was okay with that.

Now say what you will about this shot.

It might be a little dark, you can't see their eyes, and her hair is halfway in her face...no matter...I love it!

I want to marry it.

Mother-son bonding is the best!

Just look at this cuteness!

You can see the rest of their proofs here under "Kelley Family".

And don't forget, Kelley family, if you get 10 comments or more on this post you get a free 5x7.

Engagement session up next...
B

4 comments:

WSMIL said...

I totally get why you want to marry the one shot because it is PERFECTION! I want to hang it on a wall because it just screams mother/child love, it's intense and moving and all those other arty words that I have no intention of using.

Bell Lee Button said...

Ya i was going to say the same thing-sort of. Beautiful picture. Love her hair in her face!

Bookworm said...

Hey, she was my substitute teacher quite a bot in school. If you read this, hi! It's Bree Noland. You knew my brother. Aya ya ya. Just thought I'd get that out. Haha. Anyway, these are really good, B. All of them. And I love the one where she is looking at the little boy and the hair in her face. It's just ingenious. And, it's one of those pictures that i don't think you can pose. It's that true mother/son love. And the hair in her fave is just adding to the picture. It adds character. I love them. Beautiful. Wow, that's as wordy as I have gotten in a long time. Yay me. Proud of me WSMIL?

Unknown said...

Once again you have AMAZED me with your skills! I too LOVE LOVE LOVE the "dark shot"!!! Great job B!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .