link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> For your consideration... | Priester Photography

For your consideration...


Miss Tess--Honeysuckle Rose


Despite the fact that I know it's polluting the very air I breathe, I think the smoke coming from the factory here in my little town is simply beautiful.
Is that what we call "bittersweet"?
I discovered whilst he was doing homework last night that my 8-year-old is already better than me at math.
I think we should use "whilst" in place of "while" more often.

It's just so...British.
The girls and I are making homemade marshmallows today and then taking them to a bonfire on the river tonight.

It sounds like it will prove to be a sticky endeavor.
I don't typically use LOL or haha in my writing.  It makes me twitch.

I'm not judging you for using it and sometimes it may be necessary...
but I'm thinking that we've become desensitized due to overuse and now things that would really be "haha" or make me "LOL" just blend in with things that don't.
Besides, if you have to clarify that something is funny...is it really funny?
Also, if I'm constantly using "haha" after a sentence aren't I telling you how to feel?...that I think you should be haha-ing as well?

That seems bossy.

I don't like to be bossy.

Yes I do.  haha (see?)
I think she looks like Anne Hathaway.
I will admit that this was an "accidental" shot because my main light didn't fire.

However, I didn't delete it, so I get points for that, right?
The song above is on my computer along with her entire CD.

The problem?

I have no recollection of purchasing it or downloading it.

I have no idea where it came from, though I did see her in concert at Bauhaus Kaffee, and hope that I obtained it in a legal fashion.
This senior has 87 proofs.

That's ridiculous.

In my defense, the night shots of the baseball field were sort of a personal project for me so they don't count.

LOL (or not)
B

You can see the rest of his proofs here under "Rusty" until November 1st.

Up next:  Lost and Found

3 comments:

WSMIL said...

See you can even make me want to hang pictures of baseball (something I would NEVER do) in my house. Your pictures are that good. And since I can't express things as well as you, I just say DITTO!!! to your commentary. Thank you for not telling me how to feel:)

Derek A. said...

Funny. I love the "accidental" shot. That still counts as a compliment right?

Bryce said...

My wife bought that CD and you might have gotten it from her.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .