link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> House Calls... | Priester Photography

House Calls...

Travis--Sing

I make them.

I've mentioned before how I occasionally get sick of my studio...
the plain grey walls, the same white/black backdrop, the small, cramped space.
I think I may be the opposite of agoraphobic.
I've sent out an SOS...a cry for help...a call for action...
and you have responded.

For that I thank you.
I have been on three on-location shoots in the last two weeks.
That's three photoshoots not holed up in my studio...three photoshoots that have taken place in your environment, with your things, which makes sense because they're your images.
I've been in barns, on lawns, in fields and kitchens (yes, kitchens).

And I like it.
I like it a lot. (This must be said in the Dumb and Dumber mode).

I think you might like it too.

You don't have to have a fancy house or fancy decorations, or any decorations at all.
You just need someone you want me to take pictures of...
preferably someone who wants me to take their picture,
but I can make it work either way.

I have a way of making people do things.

My family's in the mafia.

Not really.

But if you don't want to end up at the bottom of the Hudson you better sit back and act like you love your family.

Capiche?
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Ward Family".

Up next:  Post Bridals

7 comments:

WSMIL said...

You are not supposed to tell anyone about your inlaws;)

OLP said...

These are good. I have someone I want pictures taken of, even if they don't want to, and a place do you have some time available?

B said...

OLP...I always have time. :) Send me an email and we can work out the details. My contact information is above under "contact".

OLP said...

thanks!

SeƱor Taco said...

You always have time, when?

Bumble-Bree said...

That's what I was thinkin Senor.

;)

Bell Lee Button said...

Its called making business deals kids. Jeesh! And you think grown men and teenage girls would know these things! haha jk.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .