link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Overwhelmed and Content | Priester Photography

Overwhelmed and Content


Oren Lavie--Her Morning Elegance



Is that even possible?

To feel overwhelmed and content all at the same time?
 It must be.

Because that's how I feel.
Overwhelmed because I have a wedding to shoot today and then five sessions this week, on top of my wife, mother, teacher responsibilities.
Content because from the looks of my schedule it seems that you guys really like my work.

That makes me happy.
Speaking of my schedule...I posted it.

It's up there.  ↑

Under "calendar".

(I know...it's a very creative title.)
You can check it to see if I have the date you might need available for a session.

It still might be a good idea to call or email because appointments get canceled...
appointments get scheduled quickly, and my personal schedule isn't included.

(No.  I don't tell you everything.)

It's still a good place to start in planning your photography session with me.
Next topic...location.

You've heard the old real estate quote: "The three most important things about real estate are location, location, location".
This is also somewhat true for photography.
Although I can make you look good anywhere (wink, wink) it's wonderful to have an interesting location...something that adds to the image or makes it different.
The issues: 
I don't want to use the same spots over and over.

Several places I used to go have now been roped off or labeled "No Trespassing"...(surely not because of little ol' me?)
I'm very careful about where I'm shooting, I don't tear things up and I don't leave a mess behind.

If you'd like to promote the arts (giggle)...just send me a message about some place you think would be interesting to shoot.

Preferably somewhere that I could have permission from the owners, won't be threatened with a shotgun, within a 30 mile range of Fredericktown, and legal.
I was given permission to shoot in this idyllic little spot by the owner.
Thank you owner of idyllic spot.

You made me happy.
And isn't that what we all want?
For me to be happy?

I thought so.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Garber Post Bridals".

Up next:  Cowboy Baby

3 comments:

WSMIL said...

The lake shots I love the lake shots!!! You keep getting better I don't know how but you do.

Bell Lee Button said...

oh my those pictures were sooo breathtaking! They must be soooo happy with them or at least will be when they see them. I loooooovvvvveeee the first one you took of them on that dock thingy. It was gorgeous. Well i have a place in mind but it is not in a 30 mile radius of fred'town i dont think. I still think you should go. Alley Springs. Gorgeous place for gorgeous pictures.

M-a-licious said...

You really got some awesome ones! I think these are the best ones of a wedding yet. And the new locations are great!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .