link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Scissor Kicks... | Priester Photography

Scissor Kicks...

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I wouldn't have been able to tell you what that was until I did this session.

I still probably couldn't tell you exactly what it is but now I know it has to do with soccer...
and it's a difficult move.
I know this because while this "Angry Dragon" was trying to execute one she nearly broke her arm.
Seriously.
She jumped wrong, twisted wrong and bent her arm as she landed.
We thought we were going to be taking a trip to the emergency room...and there were tears shed, but she was tough.
I know this because after we put ice on it and decided that it wasn't broken or bending in an odd manner (which we thought it was at one point)...
She got back up and started playing again...
and let me just tell you this...it's not easy to hit a soccer ball with your knee (or head) while a crazy photographer is yelling at you to do so while you look at the camera and keep your arms down.
At least I'm assuming it's hard.

I've never had my picture taken while I was playing sports.

I'm not a sports player kind of person.

Does it show?
B

You can see the rest of the session here under "Parson".

Up next:  I promise a wedding sneak peek this time.

2 comments:

Bell Lee Button said...

Neither am I. Lets just say this sports and I don't get along. I always end up hurting either myself of someone else. It is inevitable. So B here I am telling you that you are not alone.Haha

WSMIL said...

I'm more of sideline coach telling them what they should have done the big idiots. That said she is a beautiful girl and these are great!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .