link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> A List... | Priester Photography

A List...

I have a list.

I actually have many lists.

(We'll blame that on my mother for now though I haven't achieved her level of list-making.  She jots things down on the insides of cereal boxes and the cardboard inserts from pantyhose and sock packages...she was a recycler before it was cool.)
 I hope I don't reach that level any time soon.

Or ever.

It's weird enough that I have 25 sticky notes plastered all around my computer with scrawly text and numbers. 

What would people think if I had sock shaped cardboard and Fruity Pebbles boxes as well?

I have a reputaton to maintain, you know?
 I digress.

The list I'm referring to is the little sticky note I keep around with random thoughts I have that I'd like to blog about.
 That way, when I'm in a hurry to get pictures up and I need something intellectual (or not) to tell you, I can refer to the list and start typing.

When I'm finished with that particular blog I cross the idea off of the list so that I know I've blogged about it.
 The problem this fine evening (morning?) is that I've depleted my stored thought resources on the aforementioned sticky notes and all I have left to choose from is this:
pics kids took
football terms
typing wrong keys
car accidents
follow through
mustaches
Intriguing, no? 

While I'll still be blogging about those things eventually, none of them reached out and grabbed me tonight.
So instead of taking time to come up with something interesting or intellectually stimulating to say, I decided to blog about the list itself.
 I know.

I'm a genius.
Now the problem is this:

Since I've blogged about the list itself I have nothing to cross off except the list.

Does a crossed off list negate everything else on the list?

Or just the list itself?

Should I make a note about the crossed off list so that I won't forget to blog about the list that I just crossed off?

Maybe I should consult an expert...

Mom!?
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Cassie".

Up next:  Father/Son


6 comments:

Bumble-Bree said...

Or a therapist? haha. jk.

WSMIL said...

Yes you are a genius and the sunsets are FAB! And I'm not sure Wormy was kidding;)

JVick said...

I'm a list freak- and I say no. Blogging about the list does not negate the actual list itself. You could write "list" on ur list and then cross it off to remind urself u wrote about list. Now that I thought I was a little neurotic by my speal- I looked up and saw that was one of ur suggestions- doesn't say a whole lot about u- (insert "laugh" here if u feel like it. Made me laugh but I know how u feel about people telling u how to feel with lol and all). U see- we can all go on rants and the pt of mine was that u should not give up on the list. It's not it's fault.

WSMIL said...

I love you Vick you are so Right!!!

Bell Lee Button said...

B these pics gave me chills. They are sooooooo amazing! You did such a good job. And she is GORGEOUS! This is a good example of why i choose you to do my senior pics.

Moss said...

Love the sunset picture with Cassie.....

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .