link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> M&M's | Priester Photography

M&M's

Not the kind that melt in your mouth and not in your hand (even though I swear that's false advertisement)...
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
but the Millie and Miles kind.

They're cousins.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
You might remember Millie from this picture.
She's grown a little since then (as have I, regrettably).
You might remember Miles from this picture or this one.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
I think it's safe to say that he's grown quite a bit too.
(This is evil Millie.)

He came all the way from Chicago to have me take his picture.
Not really.

But doesn't that make me sound like a really important, high class photographer?
*arrogant sniff*   Why yes, I have clients from out-of-state, why do you ask?   *hmmph*
Okay.  I know.  I totally can't pull of snooty.
I just thought I'd give it a try for once. 
A lot of artists seem to do it...and enjoy it.
It just makes my neck hurt.
(from holding my nose too high in the air)
Besides, snooty doesn't seem like it would be much fun.
   
I'd much rather tell you all about the decline in my physical appearance, discuss the issues I had as an adolescent, and describe what I do while I make tea.
Those topics may not be conversation befitting a "snooty" person, but they sure are refreshing.

Come to think of it...you guys are sort of like my own personal shrinks.

Except that I pay you in pictures and never receive a proper diagnosis.
Sounds like the perfect arrangement to me.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "M&M".

Up next:  Why I'm Not JCPenney: A Discussion

3 comments:

Derek A. said...

Whoa! This is what fall photos are supposed to look like. I have high hopes for winter photos now.

WSMIL said...

Ok once again you have proven why you are the artist in the family, and I will get over having my feelings kicked at you using the neighbors yard and not mine (sniff), obviously it was the better choice;) I bow again to the artist and will no longer presume:) These are AMAZING!

PS: Their leaves are gone now though and I still have mine, hehehe, and are you sure we haven't diagnosed you?

Bell Lee Button said...

Beautiful kids! They are soooooo gorgeous. I'm sure mom and dad are happy. M&M's are me and my sister. Thats what my mom and dad have always said because both of our names are M's. Fall is my favorite season, it always has been but now from these pictures i can enjoy it even more. Thanks B.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .