link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> MoonChild | Priester Photography

MoonChild

My cute little photobooth still doesn't have a name.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
I'm going to take the position of The Childlike Empress on The Neverending Story...
"Call my name.  Bastian, please!  Save us!"
And you fine folks are going to emulate Bastian...
"All right! I'll do it! I'll save you! I will do what I dream!"
At which point he leans out the window and yells...
"MOONCHILD!"...

thereby giving The Childlike Empress a new name and saving the world of Fantasia from an untimely death due to lack of imagination.
My predicament isn't nearly as dramatic as all that but I would still appreciate your help.

This photobooth is going to go places.  It needs a suitable name to go along.

Ideas please?

Here's the last group that the heretofore unnamed booth and I had the privelege of shooting.

Please note that something funky takes place at some point in this video and I really can't explain it.  I'm washing my hands clean of it...I'm just the picture taker.

Don't judge me for other's actions. (raising eyebrows)

Just sayin'.
B

You can see the rest of the pictures from the photobooth here under "Sikes/Jones Wedding Photobooth".

Up next:  As if you still believe me...I'm hoping that a family session will be up next and then the wrap up of the wedding.

4 comments:

WSMIL said...

I know why you denied responsiblity however it might have been my fav;) Laughed really loud over it enough for others to ask, oops. Many a things I have the urge to scream out to save your photobooth, but none have the flavor I think you need. Will keep digging:)

Bumble-Bree said...

I think you should call the photo booth Albert. Or Burt. :)

OLP said...

Identity Thief

Before and After

Here's Johnny

WSMIL said...

How about the "Way back machine"?

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .