link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> I think this pretty much sums it up... | Priester Photography

I think this pretty much sums it up...

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
though it took us all a while to figure out that it was a ball and chain at first.

My initial reaction was that it depicted a bomb.

This made me think of The Pink Panther...

"Special Delivery... A bum. Were you expecting one?...A bum!!!!!!"

(Explosion)

When I realized it was much more fittingly a ball and chain I have to admit that I was a wee bit dissappointed because I had nothing to reference "ball and chain" in my head.

The closest I could come was Alice in Chains...which then had me singing something about a man in a box and wondering how it is that I know the words to such a song.

I then drifted from Alice in Chains to Alice Cooper...and that's just scary.

So I made myself quit thinking...

and focus on this video instead.
 
You're welcome.
B
 
 
 
You can see it bigger by clicking the rectangle in the corner and you can see all of the wedding proofs here under "Sikes/Jones Wedding".
 
Up next:  Toddlers

2 comments:

Bell Lee Button said...

They are so cute! Beautiful video B!

M-a-licious said...

I thought they meant your photo booth was da bomb.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .