link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> *Catchy Title* | Priester Photography

*Catchy Title*

Typewriter Girl--Zoe Boekbinder


I can't think of one.

I'm having brain trouble today (much like every other day).
Here we are again at, you guessed it...Bauhaus Kaffee via Tim and Kerry.
(You would think that I would have those web addresses memorized by now but I still have to look them up every time because I forget which one is .com and which is .net.)
This is Two in Tone.
I want their CD (though they don't have one out yet)...
not because they were slightly nervous, are only 14, and are too cute...
but because they sound good.
 I like my music to sound good.
But what do I know about music?

I'm just a photographer.
I do know one thing though...
I'd keep my eye on these two if I were you.

I think they'll be going places.

And I don't mean to the grocery store.

Though at some point I'm sure they'll have to go there too.
She plays the ukulele.
She sings pretty songs with her pretty voice in her sparkly sweater.

Stupid sparkly sweater!

Okay, I don't have anything against the sparkly sweater itself, but it made picture taking very hard.
Hence the small number of them.

I'm sorry sparkly sweater.

It's not you.

It's me.

Let's be friends.
*I love her feet in this picture.*
She has an amazing voice...
and wonderfully original songs.
But again...what do I know?

Me=photographer.
Me not=music critic.
We had a very short (20 minute) impromptu photoshoot when she was here that I'll be posting next.
*I love the dancing model in the background...wish I had framed this shot that way on purpose but it was totally by accident.*
We also created a stop motion video together that I hope turns out wonderfully.

You'll get to see it as well, as long as Zoe thinks it turned out wonderfully.
Until then you can watch this cute little clip of her singing with audience participation...

minus me...but trust me...I was wielding the camera.  You do not want to hear me singing that close to a recording device.

We'll leave that to the pros.
B

Up next:  Zoe in the Studio

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .