link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Horse Manure... | Priester Photography

Horse Manure...

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

We Won't Run--Sarah Blasko

Do you know those people who can manage to fall in poo and come out smelling like a rose?
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
I know a lot of them.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
I don't hold their ability to do this against them...
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
but when I fall in a pile of poo (horse or otherwise)...
I always come out smelling not only like poo,
but also like other stinky things...
such as fish bait, skunk and hominy. 

(You won't understand how hominy relates unless you hate hominy as much as I do.)
Quite frankly I'd love to be one who comes out smelling like a rose...
however...aren't those individuals that come out smelling like a rose still going to be wet and sticky with horse poo?

(wrinkling nose)
I think I'd rather smell of poo so at least I would know that I was covered in horse poo and not roses.

(raising eyebrows)

Besides, I don't really love roses all that much.

I'd rather smell like bleach or gasoline...

or freshly laundered clothes off the line.
B
You can see the rest of this little cowboys session here under "Gunner".

Up next:  Who knows?  It's a toss up.

6 comments:

SeƱor Taco said...

what is the deal with Horses eating Babies lately?

B said...

It's an epidemic.

WSMIL said...

I prefer to say the horse is kissing the baby:)

Amy S. said...

B, I'm feelin ya about the hominy!
Yucky. Love the pics. I may have
a cool new location. Only one no
Trespassing sign. Hehe

OLP said...

Yet I bet all of you eat corn;)

Bumble-Bree said...

Only on the cob.......salted......smeared in butter.......:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .