link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Agents, Sweat-wicking Fabric and an Interrogator's Debut | Priester Photography

Agents, Sweat-wicking Fabric and an Interrogator's Debut

It was Bauhaus Kaffee time again this past Friday night.
If you're unsure what I'm speaking of you can see my past excursions here, here and here.
Also here, here and here.
And here.
I think I may have a problem.
I'm addicted to musical performances.
This time Tim and Kerry (Unique Ink) brought International Espionage to our poky little area.
Thank you Tim and Kerry.
I watched these guys perform one other time at Nate and Aly J's back in February.
(Again with the addiction.)

When I found out they were coming to Bauhaus Kaffee I knew I had to be there.
They have an original look, don't you think?

It's not often that you see three men dressed in head to toe spy gear complete with head lights.
They are so much fun to watch and who knew spy music could be so great!
(Obviously these three guys did.)
While looking for spy graphics for the video interview (below), I stumbled upon a place that I've decided I must make a trip to (it's now on my bucket list...that I haven't started yet).

It's the Safe House Restraunt in Milwaukee.  You can read more about it here, but from what I've gathered it's a covert restaurant that you must figure out how to get to in order to enjoy, complete with a secret revolving door and passageways.
I've been trying to convince my husband to install a secret revolving door in my office.

I think I may have him convinced that I need it.
I really do need it.

Who doesn't need a secret revolving door?

Seriously.

Of course, I guess if I get one now it won't be entirely a secret, now will it?

Stinkin' blog.
At this time, before you watch my very first interview of anyone, ever, I would like to state a few facts...

*I have never done this before.

*I made up the questions 10 minutes before the show.

*I forgot to buy their CD at the show, so I used one of their songs I downloaded here.

*I'm hoping that it's their song and not another band named "International Espionage" that sounds a lot like them doing spy music.

*If it's not their song I will be embarassed and turn red.

*I have an annoying laugh.

*My microphone on my camera is this big •.

*If you don't like my video interview you can feel free to give me suggestions on how to improve it for my next attempt.

*Please don't hate it.  I might cry.

And now, without further ado, I present my first ever interrogation of a band (a spy band, no less)...
Anxiously awaiting feedback...
B

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool!!! Nicely done!!! Very fun and entertaining.

Derek A said...

Very nice Brandi. Just what you need though, video editing added to your schedule. Turned out good!

B said...

Anonymous: Thank you! I'm glad you were entertained.

Derek: Thank you. Also, who are you? My mother?

JVick said...

Thought u did a good job for ur first time out! Best thing is ur humor. Keep it up! Love hearing about ur trips to the infamous "coffee house"- obviously it's so much more.

Unknown said...

Well done! Loved the interview...the music was very energetic & fun to watch-glad you captured the moment! Pat

WSMIL said...

Once again you have proven why you are my favorite daughter in law;) This was FAB!!! And you are just getting started, WOW. Thanks for todays laugh. And while I somewhat agree with Derek I also agree he doesn't look anything like your mother:)

Anonymous said...

quick note the Safe House Restraunt is actually in Milwaukee, Wi. But definitley wortth checking out it's amazing!

B said...

Thank you Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous! I fixed it. Minneapolis must have been on the brain because that's where the band is from.

I'm glad someone is keeping me in line.
B

WSMIL said...

Discovered another one for you in NY city called PDT (please don't tell):)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .