link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Revisiting The Two Man Gentlemen Band... | Priester Photography

Revisiting The Two Man Gentlemen Band...

You may remember these fine gents from this post.
They (together) make up "The Two Man Gentlemen Band ".
This show, like the others I have attended, was set up by Tim and Kerry Smith of Unique Ink.
It was also, once again, held in the too cute Bauhaus Kaffee.
One difference, however, was that Bauhaus has installed, not only a stage, but also lights!
Photographers, if you didn't know, adore light.
In fact, photograph actually means "drawing with light".
So thank you Bauhaus, for giving me better light...I'm sure that I was your motivation for doing so.
If you click the above link to view the pictures from their last performance you can see a definite improvement in the way the light falls.
It's so much more theatrical and pleasing now.
I wouldn't say that these two need any help in the "theatrical" department,
but it sure does make my pictures a far sight prettier.
Before their show started I presented the gents with a CD and prints of the shots I had taken at the last show.
Much to my surprise, I received not just a hug from both of them,
but Mr. Bean (the one on the right) actually remembered my name!
Yes, it is a little bit creepy, but also very nice.
Thank you, Mr. Bean for being so personable...or rather more appropriately, a fine gentleman.
You are an almost extinct breed.
Now I'm not exactly sure what to make of The Councilman (he's on the left).
He's the quiet one.
You have to watch out for those quiet ones...they're most likely up to something.
In our brief conversation before they went on stage (the new stage) Mr. Bean revealed that his wife is a photographer.
I asked her name so I could find her on the web since I'm a fellow photographer stalker (I love viewing other photographer's work).
Now I'm smitten with her.  She creates amazing images...something I aspire to do one day.
Her blog is here.  You will get lost in her work...at least I did.
Speaking of fellow photographers...this happens to be another one (sorry your shot is a little blurry fellow photographer, I'll do better next time).

The two of us ended up being The Two Man Gentlemen Band's paparazzi for the evening.  You can see some of his images here.

He also happens to be a fellow admirer of "The Two Man Gentlemen Band"...hence the picture.

In my haste, I forgot to get a picture of yours truly (that's me) with the Gents...and I was even wearing my super cute vintage feather in my hair!

Next time, next time.

Put that in your apparently photographic memory, won't you Mr. Bean?
B

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

These are really good, and I can tell the difference with the lighting. I go away to a distant land for a few days and discover I've missed out on so much. And in this far away land I learned you have MANY more followers than you may be aware of. They just aren't big talkers:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .