link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> The shot I'm about to show you impressed even my husband... | Priester Photography

The shot I'm about to show you impressed even my husband...

and if you're a blog reader then you know that this is a very big deal.

Because my husband is my worst critic.

He's very opinionated about my work (and he can't spell).

I think we've also established, via this blog, that I too, am opinionated (though I can spell).

(I realize that spelling has nothing to do with this post but thought you might like to know anyway.)

I think it's why he and I get along so well....or why we fight...we're still working out the details (as to the opinionated thing, not the spelling...though the spelling does create tension sometimes as he thinks I'm his own personal dictionary but we'll address that at a later date).

I digress...when my opinionated (spelling-challenged) husband saw the following picture he laughed loudly and decided immediately that he wants it printed and hung on our wall...




even though it's not our child...





and it would totally clash with our decor (whatever that means),

however, I am tempted to print it on a nice big canvas to hang in the studio.

It would certainly give people something to talk about.
Speaking of cowboys...
I thought I would relate a conversation about animals that occurred between my two youngest...
that was overheard by a friend.
Summer is 10.

London is 8.
We were in the car and they were discussing what it was we had just passed...
Summer:  It was a cow.

London:  No.  It was a pig.

Summer:  No, London...it was a COW!

London: No, Summer it was a PIG!...they're dirtier and they jump higher.

I don't know why that's so funny to me, but I just sat here and laughed again while typing it.

I mean, I guess it's possible that we happened to drive by a dirty, high jumping pig...as opposed to a cleaner, lower jumping cow.

Laughing again.

In London's defense, pigs (and cows) can jump...it's just the visual that it creates in one's head that makes it so humorous.

It was humorous in my head anyway.  If you didn't think it was, I apologize and suggest that if you're looking for humor you may want to go to a comedian's blog.

I'm a photographer.
B

You can see the rest of this little giddyap's session here under "Cowboy G".

4 comments:

SeƱor Taco said...

Double check? Pig or Cow?

Anonymous said...

the cowboy photos are wonderful well the others are as well but I just love the cowboy photos..

LWood said...

That picture is as hilarious as it is adorable. I love it! It looks like it should be on a greeting card.

WSMIL said...

We all want copies of this picture on our wall! Although FNL said he would like the ones in the tub also:) And GMNL said you should be able to sell it to Cowboy Coffee:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .