link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> What makes my job easier... | Priester Photography

What makes my job easier...

1.  Clients that are willing to do what I tell them...

even if it means standing in the dark by a lake in 90 degree weather and 100 percent humidity among others that are equally as sweaty as they are.
2.  Clients that aren't afraid to be silly...

even if it means digging cake out of your ear later...

and/or your nose.
3.  Clients that actually like each other and aren't afraid to show it...

even if it means that you might look a little silly on camera....

and perhaps on the world wide web.
4.  Clients that express confidence in my ability to "get the shot"...

even if it's a once in a lifetime shot of them standing in front of fireworks on their wedding day and they know full well that I've never photographed fireworks before...

not to mention fireworks and and people!
See #3 minus the cake issues.
5.  Clients that are relaxed and comfortable with themselves...

even if there might be sweat rolling down their back and bugs climbing up their legs.
6.  Clients that are beautiful...

and not necessarily just on the outside.
7.  Clients that are happy....

even if they've been on their feet for six hours and I make them jump in the air holding hands while smiling...

and also with the lake, the dark, the heat, the bugs, the humidity, and the sweat.


Thank you happy, beautiful, relaxed, silly, obedient clients who like each other and had faith in me to get the shot! 
You made this job an enjoyable one....

despite the aches and pains I encountered the following day.
B

You can see the rest of the wedding proofs here under J+C Wedding as soon as I get them uploaded which may take an hour or so.

The photobooth pictures are finished and will be in the next post.  You don't want to miss it!  Trust me.


5 comments:

Derek A said...

Awesome stuff. Random fireworks?

B said...

Not random. Planned. And thanks!

Karen P said...

B! Amazing photography! Garry and I laughed out loud, oohed and aahed at each and every picture! Nice job! We appreciate how you gave attention to little details, the napkins, the bells, and the fireworks/nighttime shots are fantastic! We, along with Chelsey and Joey, will treasure these for a lifetime! Thank you SO MUCH!! K~!

Bell Lee Button said...

IIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE the cake! Haha. Its gorgeous! And i bet it was yummy. I also really like their colors they chose. Very smart!

H. Stallins said...

I absolutely love the pictures! It was an honor to witness the joy and fun the kids had on Joey and Chelseys wedding day! They are a very sweet and beautiful couple.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .