link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Who I Want To Be... | Priester Photography

Who I Want To Be...

Versus Who I Am.
I want to be the girl that has pretty, tan legs and soft supple skin.
I am the girl that somehow manages to be 32 years old and have the legs of a 10-year-old (complete with bruises, scrapes and bug bites) and my skin is a dermatologist's nightmare.
I want to be a cool chic that's always calm under pressure, carries herself smoothly and exudes confidence.
I am a chic that freaks out occasionally, trips over invisible objects and the only thing I exude is sweat.
I want to be the girl that always carries a fancy purse with delicate things contained in delicate holding devices.
I am the girl that currently has a piece of PVC pipe, no less than 15 receipts, toenail clippers and a plastic spoon in her bag.  (Don't ask.)
I want to be quiet, demure and sophisticated.
I am the antonym of all three of those qualites.
I want to be a good photographer.
Oh.  Hey.  Wait.

am a good photographer!

See?

I'm not lacking in self-esteem.

I was merely pointing out some recent observations about myself and the self I would like to be.

The problem is...the self I want to be would require a lot of hard work and dedication (and probably less fun).  I don't think I have it in me.

This self will just have to do for now.
B

You can see the rest of this maternity/family/toddler session here under "Brewington".

Up next:  Love Birds 

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

You will be able to be all you can be when the kids move out:) No one can be the things you want to be with 3 children;) Every good mother carries PVC pipe in her purse:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .