link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Just a little Thursday rainbow pick-me-up... | Priester Photography

Just a little Thursday rainbow pick-me-up...

for your viewing pleasure.
This was technically a double rainbow.

And it was technically taken in the month of May.
But I'm not big on being technical.

Yes.  That is a black and white image of a rainbow.
Who would do that?  And why?
I would do that.
Because I can.  And I wanted to.
So I did.
And I like it.

Stay tuned for more stimulating banter between me and myself.
B

Up next:  The Two Man Gentlemen Band

1 comments:

Corey W said...

beautiful photos.
nothing says "straight" like a black and white rainbow! lol

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .