link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> I have been accused... | Priester Photography

I have been accused...

of being addicted to the computer, specifically the internet.
I would like to state, for the record, that it turns out I'm not.
I was computer free for 3 1/2 days this weekend and experienced not one single withdrawal symptom.
And yes, it was by choice...
my husband's laptop was at the ready all weekend.  

However, the hotel we were staying in wanted to charge $13 a day for an internet connection (not to mention $4 for a bottle of water *gasp*).
You know how cheap I am, right?
You know that there is no way that I would pay $13 for a day of internet usage (nor did I drink the $4 water).

I said, "No. Thank. You. Kindly."
I watched my kids swim in the pool.

I visited with friends.

I read a book.

I went to dinner.

Sorry internet...can we just be friends?

It's not you, it's me.
B

You can see the rest of this engagement session here under "C+J".

3 comments:

JVick said...

Awesome pics Brandi- there's a cpl where the way she has her head tilted- she looks like taylor swift.
And what crazy hotel charges for wi-fi??? I thought it was free everywhere now? Even McD's has it free. I wouldn't have paid either.... but then, I'm cheap too.

rasiqzone said...

nice..

WSMIL said...

4,5 and the last one INCREDIBLE!!! Love how romantic yet sexy they look at the same time. And a lot of hotels/condos charge for wi-fi and yes I wouldn't pay it either (it would be really silly since I don't have a laptop:). You just need to travel with your SGFNL, you know those I.T. guys they can't go anywhere without it:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .