link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Do you know that feeling you experience... | Priester Photography

Do you know that feeling you experience...

just as you're reaching for your mailbox?
It's that feeling of hope that someone sent you a letter...
(someone aside from those who want the money you owe them)
and the anticipation of what that letter may contain, if there is, indeed, a letter to be read.
That's what I experience when I check my blog each day.
As my arrow reaches for the favorites tab that contains the link to my blog comments I'm hoping I have "mail"...hoping someone left me a little morsel to chew on (figuratively, of course...though it would be totally awesome if we could exchange food via the interwebs).

It makes me happy when someone has left a comment.  Even if it's just one sentence...even one word.  It lets me know that not only is someone reading but someone liked it enough to make a technological head nod or grunt in acknowledgement.

I've had several "anonymous" comments lately and also some from "named" people. 

For that I thank you...

Keep up the good work.
B

Up next:  More wedding sneak peeks.

6 comments:

Derek A. said...

Nod

Corey said...

Allow me to be the first to tell you how nice these shots are. As always, your tones are fantastic and I really like the post work on that last one there. I must search out some old water stained paper, that looks really cool.

Keep it up. I check your blog regularly but hardly comment (Flickr burned me out on that).

have a swell day :)

Amy Bates said...

fantastic work!!! beautiful subjects! such a precious moment in life, great job capturing it!!!

Bumble-Bree said...

I know the feeling. It's great. Then when you finally open the mailbox, and you see the envelope with one of your best friends addresses on it.......ya.......good stuff. Anyhoo I like the pics a LOT. Great job. So, here's my nod.............

;)

JVick said...

The first pic is my fav!! Haven't seen elizabeth since high school- really neat to see dif ones on fb and blogs.
U did awesome- once again.

WSMIL said...

Finally someone proves the point that pregnant women can be sexy! I've never seen sexier pictures of a pregnant woman. And I know Hollywood has tried so you really have achieved something here. (although I think your subject helped;)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .