link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> The continuation... | Priester Photography

The continuation...

of the story of my fun filled Saturday evening. 
If you missed part one you can read about it here.
The second half of the night's entertainment involved  The Two Man Gentlemen Band,
who were indeed two gentlemen (at least according to appearance)
that have a band.
A very entertaining, foot-tapping, hand-clapping, audience involving, feel good band.
This is an example of the requested audience involvement I speak of.
There were many things I found enjoyable about these fine gents...
the hat sported by "The Councilman"...
the suspenders...
the slicked back coif displayed by Mr. Andy Bean...
the energy...
The Councilman's skinny little 'stache (though I'm not a fan of 'staches in general, he managed to make it work for him)...
the wonderful facial expressions...
including tongues sticking out in concentration...
the whoopin'...
the hollerin'...
and last, but definitely not least...
the kazoos. 

Seriously.  Who doesn't love a kazoo?
I'd also like to mention that they have a blog that is quite entertaining.  You can view it here, just don't get so wrapped up in their witty, well-composed banter that you forget about little ol' me and my discombobulated, carnival ride of a blog.
Thanks again to Tim and Kerry at Unique Ink for bringing such big sounds to our little area.

Maybe now you'll come to the next show and see what you've been missing.

Here's a little snippet of "The Two Man Gentlemen Band" doing what they do.

A special bulletin for the complainers:

I do not have an external microphone for my camera.  stop
My camera microphone is the size of a pinhole.  stop
People are usually talking in the background at shows.  stop
This does not make for an acceptable recording environment.  stop
Turn up your volume.  stop
Or buy the music here.  stop
And quit complaining about the sound quality.  stop
(In my head this sounded like a telegram bulletin, so I went with it...if it makes no sense to you, then you should watch more AMC.)

stop
B

17 comments:

WSMIL said...

I hear a anniversary present request. stop And I watch TCM now instead of AMC which has gone downhill. stop

Mother of Merna and B-dog said...

GREAT pics!!!!!!!!!!!! I likey!!!!!! I really like the full length pics. Nice angles too.

Post Script: Taco Man knows Mr. Scary??
Bell-Lee-button, nice word usage!

Mother of Merna and B-dog said...

One more thing, Taco man....Where did you find an O'Henry bar???? The grandparents of Merna and B-dog had to order a box from Canada!! They could not find any locally.

Lunsford said...

I have always wanted to be cool enough to hang out at a coffee house and listen to live music. But I guess since I have not made it yet and I am practically a real grown up now it just might not happen for me. Thanks for the pictures, very cool. But is it just me or does everyone look a little silly when their picture is taken while they are singing? In video they look cool. And I mean no disrespect to your fine picture taking I always think that when I see still photo's of singing people.

Anonymous said...

I think it is their unconscience exuberance showing on the faces and the hard work playing and singing and keeping on the right notes and smiling....good job I like their humor with the music.

WSMIL said...

Ordering chocolate from Canada for friends is really going the extra mile:) but I think Taco was giving us a fine example of Hyperbole:)

Bell Lee Button said...

He has pretty teeth. I Likey! Haha. Thats the first thing i look at in a person is if they have pretty teeth, or at least decent.

Anonymous said...

who is that sing he is cuit

Bumble-Bree said...

He reminds me a little of Kris Allen. With shorter hair.

Señor Taco said...

O'Henry bar found locally, true.

Right here at a station.

no hyperbole, the real deal!

Good, but not Canada good.

WSMIL said...

locally WOW impressed really impressed

Bell Lee Button said...

I suspect Mr. Scary of duplicity and tarradiddle. How dare you!

Bell Lee Button said...

Pourqoui gardez-vous nous cacher?

WSMIL said...

Oh really?

Bell Lee Button said...

Haha. Like my french?

Señor Taco said...

The singer in suspenders... McFly?

Back to the future dad.

BLB- your french-- no bueno!

Bell Lee Button said...

Dont throw your spanish at me! My french is tres bon! Stocksdale Merissa est le meilleur orateur francais dons le monde! Kelly pue de Cisco a l'espagnol! J'ai un chanson coince dans ma tete par Abba....prendre une chance sur moi...!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .