link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> A desultory post... | Priester Photography

A desultory post...

before I leave for the weekend to shoot a wedding.

I didn't want to leave you hangin' for that long and I have several unrelated things to share.

Let's begin...shall we?
A candid shot of Merna that I happen to like.  Yes, that's a rearview mirror.
Yes.  This does make my heart beat faster as the seller's description suggests. 

I originally saw it on this wonderful site and I want one.  

However, I have no earthly idea where I would put it in order to see it everyday so that my heart would continue to beat faster and  I can't help but  wonder what detrimental affects a continually faster beating heart would have on my health.

Upon further consideration I've decided that despite any physical ramifications I might endure, I need this printed on something...other than an article of clothing.

Any suggestions?

Much to my dismay, no one I've talked to in the past remembers the Jabberwocky. 

It was very coincidental that one of my readers used the word in a comment they made a few days ago which brought him back to my mind again (the Jabberwock, not the reader).

This is a clip of the Alice In Wonderland that I grew up watching...the Jabberwocky scene. 

Now when someone mentions the Jabberwocky you'll know what they're talking about.  I'm sure it will come up often.

One more thing before I walk out the door...

I had three of my pictures printed in a local paper.  You can see the online edition here.  While this may be unimpressive to you, I was giddy and presented the issue to the cashier with much excitement, spouting "those are MY pictures!" as I did so (she was not nearly as impressed as I thought she should have been).

  Very immature and uncool, I know, but I've never been able to pull of the whole unaffected act. 

Miss me while I'm gone and remember that "my feelings will not be repressed" and "I admire and love you".

Well, some of you.
B

21 comments:

Bumble-Bree said...

You have a strange mind..........

WSMIL said...

Of course she does Wormy why else are we followers. And thanks B for finding the clip, I still don't remember the Jabberwocky but I remember "Alice through the looking glass".

I'm sorry the clerk wasn't impressed with you being published. But then again I have discovered over the last 24 hours they aren't impressed with anything and can't follow simple requests. It's a good thing you have all of us to tell you how cool we think it is:) Looking forward to wedding posts. love the one of Mar.

PS: how many anniversary presents are you hinting for:) (would you prefer Mr. Darby's line on a mug?)

Bumble-Bree said...

Where do you find these weird pictures at? Just wondering, and, yes, I am sort of proud to be weird, because we all know that I will NEVER be normal.

Señor Taco said...

4:21 of my life, wasted.

Never seen the movie, ever.

Photos in paper, pretty cool.

Does Merna have a beard?

Bumble-Bree said...

It does look like it. Haha.

Bumble-Bree said...

BTW: Where did your lovely little picture go? Did Button chase it away with her French?

Señor Taco said...

I was not logged on...

Button, chase, ha too lazy.

Somebody read the clothes pins.

Merna said...

B. that is pretty awesome that your pics were in the paper! And that pic was taken forever ago. I still remember that day in srv though, lol. No Taco, I do not have a beard, haha! Oh and that is one of the best lines from like the best movie! Although this is my fav. line from the movie, " You have bewhiched me body and soul and I love, I love, I love you, and never wish to be parted from you from this day on." And it was said by the best Darcy ever( so much better than Collin Ferth)!

Mother of Merna and B-dog said...

Testing 1..2...3

Mother of Merna and B-dog said...

Awesome....I actually figured out how to put a photo on (hence, the testing 1,2,3).
Taco Man and Book Girl thank you for the inspiration to do so!

This Glamour Shot is just for you Mr.Scary.

B...I have never heard of a Jabberwocky. Apparently, I have lived a sheltered life??!!
And I know no quotes from Mr. Darcy. But, can you imagine if men actually talked liked that today..WOW!

Interesting post to keep us busy while you are away, I likey!!

Señor Taco said...

To Mother of Merna / B-Dog,

Good choice on your photo

Mr. Scary should be pleased.

I definately see the resemblance.

(Still stuck on Five Words...)

Bell Lee Button said...

LAZY....me?......ya.....haha. Well Forget you! Excuse my french. haha. Anyways that was a really good pic of merna. She has a striking resemblense to her mother-pic on post-haha. Just kidding with you guys! Anyways i have never heard of the jabberwocky before, B, and i think you are crazy. That was the WEIRDEST video i have ever seen. And it's kind of scary.....ah!

WSMIL said...

Thanks MOM that is a great picture:) And a genius comeback. And men have never spoken the way Mr. Darcy did that was all in Jane Austin's mind! But I think the gold ribbon goes to Taco for noticing there was writing on the clothes pins! And really B this was an excellent post to keep us busy, hope you arrived home safely.

Bumble-Bree said...

I noticed the writing. People tell me I am very observant.

Yucca Legs said...

It's too bad though because you didn't say anything. And B, I'm not who you think I am.

Mother of Merna and B-dog said...

Thank you Taco Man and WSMIL for noticing my Fab photo. This "Glamour Shot" was not done by the talented Queen B. If only I had known about Priester Photography when I had them done :(
I am positive they would have come out better.

Yucca Legs where did the name for yourself come from?

Mr. Scary said...

My breath hast been stolen from me. I do believe tis love at first sight!! "Mother of Merna and B-dog" you are everything I had imagined (details are not important) and so much more. If you are in the Greater Newark area please call upon me. If you would feel more comfortable I shall don my cloak of invisibility whilst we frolic the eve away amongst the starry heavens.

Bumble-Bree said...

Still weird......

B said...

Wow, Scary. Maybe I should have THAT printed on a towel instead of Mr. Darcy's quote.
B

Señor Taco said...

Scary, I can't stop laughing.

WSMIL said...

What Taco said plus hehe

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .