link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Bette Davis! | Priester Photography

Bette Davis!

Yep, that's who she reminds me of.

A young Bette Davis.
I hope that's taken as the compliment I intended it to be.
I realized it when I saw this shot.  My sister said, "She has a very vintage look".  I agreed and then I saw the Bette Davis in her.
I think it's the eyes.  Do you see it in the eyes?
I did not take these pictures by the way. In case you were wondering.  wink,wink
If I had used some Hollywood style lighting you would really see the resemblance.
But I didn't, so you'll have to use your imagination.
Now, thanks to this post...
I'll be singing this all day.
I apologize ahead of time to those who happen to be around me at the time.
You can see the rest of their session here under "L+M"
And don't forget to comment.  If they get 10 comments they get a free 5x7.

♪She's got Bette Davis eyes...♫
B

9 comments:

WSMIL said...

She must have classic glamour and those eyes because let's face it she even makes a winter coat look good. I'll try to find my better self and tamp down on the jealousy:) (ok don't say it what better self)

Bookworm said...

You are right. i wish i could look like someone pretty. ( keep dreaming, Bree ) And these are REALLY good! I love the last one! It is really cool. They look so mysterious!

M-a-licious said...

She does have Bette Davis eyes! They always look like they're seeing something you're not. They stare right through you.

Bell Lee Button said...

Wow! She should be a model for the vintage look! MG! Just amazing pics! You should like get her to model for you......pu pu pu please?! Haha. Anyways she should know that everyone on your blog thinks she is beautiful! Wow just really she is truly stunning! It's like her eyes are mesmerizing or something. C R E E P Y!!!!!!!!! Haha jk

lunsford said...

Yes that is it she has Bette Davis eyes. And now I have the song stuck in my head...
Don't get me wrong B I love it that you make your subjects not smile in all of their pictures. Smiling in pictures is way overdone, but in this case I love the ones of them smiling, their smiles are infectous.

M-a-licious said...

I actually don't really care for the smiling pics. Her eyes still are giving off that sophisticated sass vibe and so the smile seems out of place.

SeƱor Taco said...

song stuck in head-- thanks!)

Anonymous said...

What awsome pictures. M is such a BEAUTIFUL person-outside as well as inside. What many may not know-M is part of my family *by marriage*-but the most beautiful part about her is: She cut her hair a couple of years ago (and I would like to say especially for me-to have a wig made for me; that was the "intention" anyway). However, the process of wig-making is quite a long one so she graciously donated her long, dark, silky hair to Locks-Of-Love. That takes a special person to do something like this. Though our plan did not work-that I would recieve the beautiful wig that would be made- I'm quite sure it has made some little girl a very happy one during a painful time in her life. (maybe this will earn them a 5x7 even if they don't recieve 10 comments--and I'm 2 months slow). Thank you M. I wish you the best of luck with your marriage. KG

Anonymous said...

We can kick this up a notch and here is another one for the team. FREE 5X7 what a great story!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .