link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Smarties... | Priester Photography

Smarties...

I think she likes them.
Um.
Yes, I'm sure of it.  She likes them.  Alot.
I think she ate all five packages that I bought for the session.
But if five packages of Smarties get me shots like this...
and this, then I plan on stocking up.
After Smarties we made "cookies".
The only way she would take her eyes off the task at hand was if I bribed her with more flour.
Who knew flour could be so entertaining?
I'm not sure about the cookies, but the pictures are delicious.

At least in my humble opinion.

You can see the rest of the session here under "Miss Huffman".

More wedding up next...

9 comments:

Bumble-Bree said...

These are really adorable! She has a really cute profile. And the one of her on the floor is really cute. The one where she is looking at you, very cute!

Someone said...

Oh, my! That is very cute little girl! I think my favorite is the one where she is looking up at the camera while playing with the flour. She is really cute. I like commenting, fun fun! Is Yucca Legs a multiple personality?

Señor Taco said...

Flour in motion, best yet!

Firefly said...

I like photo #7 the best, it looks like she is saying "I want more flour!"

B said...

Yucca Legs is definitely a singular personality. Someone has multiple personalities.
B

Mariah Sage said...

Ohhhhh I am so excited!!! I have a pic on here now. I feel so cool now, lol. Nice pics B.

WSMIL said...

Fourth one definitely! All good though but we are used to that. The fourth one speaks to me. Interesting pic choice Merna. And it is amazing to me B that you know who is who and can keep up. I'm just rolling with the flow:)

Bell Lee Button said...

I don't want to post a picture of me. That just seems kinda creepy. Plus, nobody would want to see this face anyways. Haha. Love the pics! I'm the same as Senor Taco I really like the one with the flour in motion. Coolieo!

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely adorable!!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .