link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Finally! | Priester Photography

Finally!

After much anticipation, deliberation, supplication and procrastination, I was able to meet with the bride and groom to deliver their slideshow and wedding images....there really wasn't any supplication or procrastination, but I just got on a roll with the "ation" words. 

I couldn't help myself.

Please forgive me.

Since the newly espoused have now feasted their eyes upon the images and video, you, the general public, get to see them.

I'm sorry if this makes you feel unworthy, but I'm just trying to keep you humble.

You must watch this video.  I'm so proud of it (speaking of humble...). 

I was able to include video of the vows and little snippets throughout because of the recent acquisition of my new camera.  Have I mentioned that I love this camera?

I love it.

I'll be uploading all of the images here under "J+J Wedding" as soon as this is posted but don't get your knickers in a twist if they aren't on there right away as it will take some time for them to load.

Please feel free to shout out any ideas of what you'd like video of for the next wedding which happens to be this Saturday. 

Just keep it clean.  This is a family blog.
B

18 comments:

Bumble-Bree said...

I love it! My favorite part is when you asked him how he was feeling the first time, and he said nervous, you chuckled. It made me laugh a lot! Wonderful! Good job, once again!

Bumble-Bree said...

Voila! There I am !

Bell Lee Button said...

That was so beautiful! I almost cried! Awesome loved it!

Señor Taco said...

Musical Taste on Video... Bueno!

Voice level < music level, understand?

*Hint- Mr.Scary, not single.

Let the accusations FLY, go!

Bumble-Bree said...

I have my suspicions. However, we will need more info than that! I don't think it is fair that you get to know and the rest of us not be able to. What is so great about him anyway?

Señor Taco said...

Never said he is GREAT.

I just said he's married.

lunsford said...

I watched your video as I was told. See what a good fallower I am? I am not usually the kind of person to get emotional over stuff like that but you did such a good job of showing their emotion you almost had me. Well done you.

Bell Lee Button said...

I don't get the whole pictures thing. Senor Taco it's deeply disturbing. Remove it before people actually SEE it!

WSMIL said...

Don't knock the taco pic:)

Deeply disturbing is very funny:)

Scary Married no surprise there:)

to many of these :):):)

Bell Lee Button said...

You have to look back at the last post!!!! Absolutely have to!

Bell Lee Button said...

Mr. Scary's identity is esoteric. I feel hypnogogic at the thought of trying to figure him out. I picture him being saxicolous. I am now a sesquipedalian!

Bumble-Bree said...

Okay, we are taking your Thesaurus away! And I don't appreciate you telling us to get rid of our pictures. Pll!

Anonymous said...

Very creative. Kind of creative. Just a little creative.

WSMIL said...

Nice Ms. Button very nice! But don't think for a minute you fooled me with sesquipedalian you don't know my father:) And yes I do mean that he uses that word at least once a week or at least it seemed like it growing up. Loquacious was another one I heard a lot and you will see that it applies both to him and me:)

Bell Lee Button said...

I love it when you call me miss haha. 8-)

Señor Taco said...

Vocabulary- a little over done.

Sorry for what I started.

Let's go B - more post!

WSMIL said...

Taking credit vocabulary suggests Scary;)

Ashes of Abdication said...

I loved this movie!!!!!!! it was so sweet!!!! i almost started tearin up!! haha

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .