link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Leaving for the weekend... | Priester Photography

Leaving for the weekend...


 for some away time and no working and no cleaning.

I'll just be watching the kids play and doing a lot of this:
However, instead of  Marvelous Mumps I'll be reading, in no particular order...

The Time Machine by H.G. Wells because I never have and think I should (especially since it's only 120 pages long...I assumed it was much longer than that).

The Truth by Terry Pratchett because it was recommended and the claims are that he has a similar style to Douglas Adams (whom I very much enjoyed reading).

The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath because it was on my shelf and it's dealings with the human mind sound intriguing.

And last but not least, Around the World in Eighty Days by Jules Verne because I'm ashamed I've never read it and Mercede will be reading it for school and I have to know if she's answering the questions correctly.

I may or may not get to all of them this weekend but I'd rather have too much to read than not enough. 
I will also most likely be doing a lot of this:
Because the cake with two sticks of butter and two pounds of sugar that the kids and I made wasn't nearly enough sugar or fat for one week.
I need to top it off with Nutella on pretzels (more on the Nutella less on the pretzels).

Or I could go for straight up Nutella on a spoon as Phoenix was doing here.

Nice call Fee.

Nice call.
B

1 comments:

Susan said...

Too Cute~

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .