link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Love/Hate | Priester Photography

Love/Hate

Everyone's Happy--Gregory Page


This is my alarm clock.

I had been looking for months for the exact clock I had in mind.

I wanted a vintage-y modern clock with rolling numbers...

and then we found each other at a garage sale.

It was love at first sight.

(Not to mention it was only one dollar...Sham-pow!)

I love how it looks on my end table with my sweet little monkeys.
I love how it does this:

However:

I hate that it does this:

Hence, the "love/hate" relationship.

It's okay though, because I can ignore the nerve disorder triggering alarm if it will ignore my snoring.

And slobbering.
B

2 comments:

Susan said...

Girl~You are too funny!!Love your Posts~What a great sense of humor you have~

JVick said...

Funny!! And love the clock!! Looks like we have the same sense of expensive decor. $1 is right up my alley, although, I have dished out money for somehthing I REALLY wanted. Depends on who's it for, and how long I've looked. I'm cheap like that. :)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .