link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Times Two | Priester Photography

Times Two


I normally don't discuss my clients' images on the blog.


I get bored rambling on about why I like a picture or why I shot a certain way.

And if it gets boring for me than I'm imagining that it gets boring for you as well.

So I don't do it. 

Besides...I'd much rather talk about books, Rube Goldbergs, my alarm clock, eating cake or anything else that has absolutely nothing to do with my sessions or my clients' images.
 Except tonight.

This will be one (of possibly many) exceptions in this regard.
This is Lovi and Isla (pronounced eye-la).
Or Isla and Lovi.
Even after a five hour session at their home followed by many hours staring at their sweet little faces while editing, I'm still not sure who is who.
The key to this mystery lies in the birthmark on one of their eyelids but I was concentrating on making pictures so I didn't make a mental note of who the said eyelid birthmark belonged to.
Therefore it became like a bad mathematical problem for me when trying to determine who was Lovi and who was Isla and I gave up.

You know how bad I am at math.
In fact, I almost titled this post "One to the Second Power" because I thought the answer to that equation was two.
Turns out it's not.

One to the second power equals one (which did not fit my desire to have a witty title for my twins post).

Who knew?

Probably normal people.
I would also like to take this moment while I'm blatantly talking about the actual pictures that I'm blogging about to give two thumbs up to the parents of these little peanuts for choosing wonderfully original names.
Although they would probably still be as cute if they had named them Beatrice and Olga...is it really worth the risk?

I don't think so.
Besides...they just look like a Lovi and an Isla.

Or an Isla and a Lovi.
B

You can see the rest of their session here under "Lovi and Isla".

Up next:  Pokey

4 comments:

WSMIL said...

Perfection times 2:) These are great as always, and I have to agree Beatrice and Olga don't work for me. It is great to be away but it is nice to be back I so miss you when I can't check this everyday, yes that says something about me please don't tell me what it is;)

Bell Lee Button said...

Awwww what cute babies! They are sooooooo adorable! It makes me for an inkling hope to someday to have kids, but then i look at all the little kids i know and i think......nevermind. Haha. Good moment gone. AMAZING PICTURES B! I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE IT!

SandraSkiles said...

Great job!!

M-a-licious said...

They are adorable and doubly precious. If I had identical twins, (that is a very hypothetical if because I'm not having children), I would be petrified that I would mix up who was who and then years later they find out their names are switched. Wouldn't that be horrible? Their must be a phobia for that.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .