link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> And the nominees are... | Priester Photography

And the nominees are...


#1

It is very difficult to sum up one's photographic capabilites or style (if one even has a defined "style") via one image.
#2
This is where you, the reader, come in.

#3
I'm replacing an image that hangs in a downtown window display.
#4
It needs to be from a wedding because I don't think people realize that I shoot weddings.  I think this might sear it into their minds.

Like those lines on a big, juicy steak.
#5
I have narrowed it down to these eight images.
#6
I like them each for different reasons.

Though my all-time favorite wedding shots happen to be the ones during the ceremony or at other candid moments...those just don't make the cut because it doesn't come across well to the general public. 

We'll be sticking with these nominees for now.
#7
If it makes a difference in your selection process, it will be printed as a 16x20.
#8

And it will be hanging in this window in place of the upside down girl.

The other's will be replaced soon...one at a time...covering the various aspects of photography that I shoot.

All I need from you is a little click on the shot that you think is most interesting/artistic/or representative of my work.

You get to choose.  Don't you feel loved?  Special?

You should.

I mean, I wouldn't ask just anybody!
B
And the Oscar goes to...

7 comments:

WSMIL said...

I think this poll proves you have more followers than you realize. Some of them just aren't as vocal as the rest of us. Thanks for letting us help by the way, it makes us feel special;)

Bumble-Bree said...

Hm......maybe ur just so vocal you make up for the rest of us.............:)

P.S. Just jokin. Luv ya, WSMIL.

;)

WSMIL said...

thanks:)

PS: how many times did you vote;)

Bumble-Bree said...

Just once. You?

Derek A said...

Really? I'm the only one for #6? That's the one that would catch my eye. I like the framing, and her eyes would make it more personal for someone walking by a window. I think that's all you need.

WSMIL said...

I can see what you mean, but I guess the rest of us were looking at it from the point of view of having both bride & groom. But then again since the groom has no choice in anything why bother:)

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great couple...very good looking and the bride looks like a model.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .