link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Rear Window | Priester Photography

Rear Window

If you haven't seen that movie, you should. It's one of my favorite movies. I don't know if it's because I remember watching it as a child or because it stars James Stewart, who I think is an amazing actor. Either way, it's a great movie.

Speaking of "windows"...don't you love my segue into that?...I finished my window today.

Weeeeee!

Here's a picture of the view from the inside and the outside. The outside view is MUCH more interesting. :) Don't judge my abilities as a photographer based on these images...it was pouring rain. I ran outside, snapped and ran back in.

Here's the outside...
You can see a reflection of yours truly in the window. The black box is a t.v. that plays a constantly looping slideshow of my best work. The pictures are hanging from very thin wire by big metal clamps and the pictures on the bottom are being held up by a 4" screw at each end with a washer and nut holding it in place. We were going for an industrial look. Not sure we achieved it, but I think it looks awesome. Now if I could just get the slideshow to play the way I want it to, I'd be purring like a kitten...well, not exactly purring because I've tried to purr and can't manage. It sounds more like I'm gurgling. So I'd be as giddy as a schoolgirl. I can manage that one.

Here's a view from inside the office. Not very fascinating, but it gives you an idea of how everything is situated.

I feel so "professional" now that I have a window display. sigh. I'm really a photographer.
The window space actually belongs to Heartland Satelitte. They're generously letting me use their space to advertise.
Thank you Reid family! And thank you husband of mine for doing the hard labor.
B

1 comments:

Derek A said...

That's awesome. I didn't know about this.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .