link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Drip, drip, drop, little april showers... | Priester Photography

Drip, drip, drop, little april showers...

It was a little rainy today. I hope the Reid family got their roof on without any major catastrophes.

I wanted to see how fast the new computer would churn out my raw files from my compact flash cards, so I ran outside and shot these just as it was getting dark.

I like them for many reasons...the flowers are pretty and make me feel spring-y. It proves that I CAN shoot things outside the studio. I'm aware that these aren't going to earn me any awards, but I was really impressed with how clear they are just using my hunk-a-junk kit lens (just think what I could accomplish with a macro lens!).

Oh. And for the record...the raw files loaded in the blink of an eye. Well. Not really a blink of an eye, but WAY faster than my old computer. Just think of how much more productive I'll be now that I don't have to wait around for FIVE WHOLE minutes for pictures to download! I'm finally gonna get around to writing my autobiography.

I'm sure my life story will sell like hotcakes. I'D want to read it, wouldn't YOU?
B








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .