link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Rain can be pretty too. | Priester Photography

Rain can be pretty too.

Not as pretty as the sun, but still pretty.

This is the view from my bathroom window this fine Sunday afternoon. Well. It's actually the view from my bathroom window as I'm standing on the toilet. Don't ask.

The first one is my favorite...I like how the upper right corner is brighter and blurry. Isn't it dreamy in a way? I think so.

I'm hoping to make my next post more informative. Maybe a tutorial on how to do something useful in Photoshop.

Then again, posting pictures is SO much easier!
B






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .