link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Feelin' Some Texture Love... | Priester Photography

Feelin' Some Texture Love...

I can see myself getting out of control quickly with adding textures. The possibilities are endless! Endless, I tell you! Every time I flop a texture layer down on top of a picture it's like getting a sweetly wrapped present. Except unlike a sweetly wrapped present, if I don't like a texture I can delete the layer and try another one, eventually getting the one I want. If I'm feeling particularly adventurous (like in this picture of Merna), I'll add two or YES! even three different textures! I know. I'm a regular Evel Knievel.

Behold...the power of Photoshop.

B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .