link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Randomization (yes, that's a word) | Priester Photography

Randomization (yes, that's a word)

What do I do when I'm home on a rainy Friday with no children, not enough money to go anywhere, and my other half is otherwise preoccupied?

This...
I'm not sure what "this" is, but it's definitely something, isn't it? I found an awesome flickr group with AMAZING textures. I'm actually drooling right now. So I snazzied up this picture of Merna with one of the textures I fell in love with. For some reason it reminds me of "My Fair Lady".

I did this too....


As well as this...
I'm not sure what I think of these shots, but I love the colors. The second one looks like the view from a foot bridge into a boiling pit of lava...I can almost feel the heat from here. It's actually the lamp in my living room. Less exciting but also less dangerous.

I then shot this...



and last but not least, this...
I don't even know what to say about these. I had an image in my head. This was NOT it. But here it is nevertheless.

I also took some shots of our goldfish, a chunk of garlic, some old books, and a toothpick. I told you... randomization ...embrace it.
B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .