link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> More cuteness... | Priester Photography

More cuteness...

Before you even think it, let me clarify. The first photo is NOT selective color. I repeat...it is NOT selective color. For those of you who think you've caught me in a moment of selective color weakness...you're wrong. It's a slightly desaturated image and the bright pink shows up as faded pink.

So, though I am repulsed by selective color and will only begrudgingly do it if a client asks for it specifically, this is NOT selective color. And it is bea-u-ti-ful.

Don't roll your eyes at me!








Just SOME of my favorites from this shoot. I'm finally done with it and they ended up with 72 proofs. 72!!!! I'm out of control. But this was only a two hour shoot, so I think I did pretty good. I made a slideshow for them too. It makes me want to cry (this is a family friend's baby). I'm going to attempt to post the video so you can almost cry too.
B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .