link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> "Now looka, I say looka here boy! I ain't no chicken, I'm a ROOSTER! --Foghorn Leghorn | Priester Photography

"Now looka, I say looka here boy! I ain't no chicken, I'm a ROOSTER! --Foghorn Leghorn








We are now the proud owners of 10 chickens and this handsome rooster. I sat in the chicken coop yesterday and took these shots of the little guy. I learned one thing...chickens do NOT stand still for very long at all. I'm exctited to start shooting outside more since the weather is starting to get nicer...I need the practice, as I'm turning into a studio snob. Or so I've been told.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .