link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> The sun is finally shining! | Priester Photography

The sun is finally shining!

The sun finally came out yesterday, which makes me happy. I like the way I feel when the sun shines.

While these aren't exactly pictures of the sun, you can see the sun in them. Can't you? I mean, I can practically feel the late afternoon sun warming my chubby little cheeks (on my face...just clarifying).

Wait. I'm sitting by the window so it IS the late afternoon sun warming my cheeks. But, still...you get the point. The pictures show the sun from yesterday. Just shake your head yes. It will make me happy.

B



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .