link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Evening Walk | Priester Photography

Evening Walk

The kids and I went for a walk this evening. I shot these on the way...

"Oh what a tangled web we weave...
...when first we practice to deceive."~Sir Walter Scott

That's what I was thinking when I shot this. I don't know why. My mind is a scary place.


The large black box to the left is our house. The one on the right is my mom and dad's house. I know you can't really make it out, but it's there...just trust me.

Um. shrug. I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean, but I thought it was pretty. Sometimes my shots are just as simple as that. I looked up, thought, "ooooh....pretty" and shot it.



Again. Oooooh. Pretty. I was working on getting the flowers to stay in focus while trying to get the wheat looking stuff to have motion (blur). It was blowing in the wind which I think is soooo pretty.
Sometimes it helps to look at something pretty.
B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .